Thursday, June 19, 2014

Drop Zone

The Saint Squad is expanding this October. Thank you to the readers who encouraged me to keep writing this series. Two new team members are joining the Saint Squad beginning with Damian Schmitt in Drop Zone. I am in the process of writing the next one which is expected to hit the shelves in 2015.


Back cover blurb:

Paige Vickers needs a new life, so she’s relieved when she’s given an assignment that takes her away from her stressful position as a psychiatric nurse with the CIA and puts her in a job as administrative assistant for Vanessa Johnson, an instructor for undercover operatives at the CIA’s training facility. 
 
At the same time, Damian Schmitt has been transferred to become a part of the Saint Squad—an elite group of Navy SEALs. However, on his first training mission with the team, he is almost killed, and the team suspects that the nearly fatal exercise was no accident. Then tensions accelerate when the rest of the squad is deployed on a secret mission—only to come up missing. 
 
When the Saint Squad’s disappearance endangers Paige’s boss, it is up to Paige and Damian to discover what has happened by going undercover to Maracaibo, Venezuela, the city of Damian’s childhood. The shocking twists and turns keep all  the members of the team guessing as they push to find out who is responsible for the attacks on the tightly knit Saint Squad. 

10 comments:

Trina said...

That sounds really good! I can't wait!

Traci Hunter Abramson said...

Thanks Trina!

Unknown said...

I love your books!! I read them over and over. So excited another one will be out soon.

Traci Hunter Abramson said...

Thank you so much! I'm really excited for this one to come out too. :)

Unknown said...

yay!! So excited. I started reading your books a few years ago and I love them!! I just read Hunted from twisted fate last night and loved it!I'm eagerly looking forward to your future books!!!

It's all about Family! said...

So glad to hear that you are continuing with the Saint Squad series. They are my favorite!!!

SunnyNell said...

I have loved the Saint Squad series. I admire the way you craft it in such an integrated system of lives, so that they all have unique personalities and individual happenings. They are so human to the reader. I'm so glad that you have decided to continue the series. Thank you, Tracy, for worthwhile literature.

Anonymous said...

I loved drop zone!!!! It was way amazing!!!! I want to read another one about the saint squad!!!! Thanks so much for writing this awesome book!!!

Debra T. said...

Traci,
I have read all the Saint Squad and loved every one. I just finished the Undercurrent series which had a very good ending.

I like starting at the beginning of a series and I'm disappointed that your website has not been kept up-to-date with the order of the books for each series. I hope you can update it soon.

Thank you for the great stories.

doralee said...

Traci,
I have loved reading your books. Thanks for providing great, clean books.

I am having the same problem Debra indicates she had; I can't find a list of your books in order. I'm just enough OCD that I like to read books in the order they were written.
Thanks for sharing your stories with us.