Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm a guest author

Yes, I know I haven't been good about posting lately, but my friends over at LDS Women's Book Review convinced me (okay, asked  me) to do a guest blog on their site for their Guest Author Thursday. I shared with them the story of how I first got published as well as some suggestions on how others might follow suit. Check it out!

In other news, the reason I've been absent lately is that I've been busily trying to finish up my next novel, which will hopefully be the next Saint Squad book, assuming that Jay and his Navy SEAL buddies will cooperate. Back to the story...

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I am so excited to read about Jay's story. My sister and I were just talking about how we needed to know more about the new guy :-) You are a great author keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I want Jay's story, because I keep writing it myself and am not 100% satisfied. I also want to catch up with Pete. Work fast please.
Celeste