Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Madness

Tomorrow I begin my crazy weekend. Of course, my first day will be spent driving to Dulles Airport (I double checked to make sure I go to the right airport this time) and then flying through Dallas on my way to Salt Lake City. I'll arrive there in just enough time to get a rental car and head to a friend's house for the night.

Thursday I get to visit Payson Jr. High. I always love school visits, especially since I know how much my kids always enjoy an excuse to have a guest speaker instead of attending regular classes.

Friday will be another school visit, this one for the fourth grade at a friend's elementary school. Then, of course, since I'll be in Utah, and so will the BYU football team, I'll attend the game against Utah State that night with some friends and family.

Saturday will bring a couple of book signings for my latest novel, Drop Zone, which will be released tomorrow. The first will be from noon to 1:30pm at the Deseret Book - University Village in Orem. The second will be from 6pm - 8pm at Deseret Book - Fort Union in Midvale.

Then Sunday morning I get to attend the first session of General Conference with my daughter. I have a feeling that by the time I get on the red-eye to come home, I'll be ready for some sleep. Hopefully, I will also get the chance to see a lot of friends before that moment comes.

No comments: