Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Crossfire Review

I just received an e-mail from a friend to tell me that the first review of Crossfire is on the internet. Yeah! Of course, I still haven't received my copy of my book yet, but that's an irony I have learned to laugh about even as I anxiously watch for the UPS truck, or mail truck, or whatever truck is going to make my day sometime soon. But I digress. The review my friend forwarded to me is over at the Reading for Sanity blog. If you want to check it out, click here.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Ooh! I want to read this one. Can't wait.

lolliesway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lolliesway said...

Traci, The review was right on the mark. This is a fast pace book. I could not put it away. I love the Saint Squad series. The series just keeps getting better and better. I am excited for Backlash.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annelise said...

I’m reading it right now and love it! Thanks Traci for making my insomnia a little more bearable. :-D